Wednesday has me at 85% completion of completion for Died for You. And yet I’m dragging. Granted, the week hasn’t been completely cooperative, but neither have I been that short on time.
Today, for example, I was called in to the Post Office, but I also had to deal with some yard work I’ve been neglecting.
So I have tonight. I’ll make at the very least a small dent in editing. But tomorrow!? It’s on. 11k words left to revise/edit.
It will happen.
By the way… here’s a good (older) article I discovered through Twitter on Why your protagonist needs a dialogue buddy. It’s your treasure for the day.
- Days 52 Word Count: 603
- Day 52 Editing: 1,702
- Current Works in Progress Word Count: Died for You: 74,579 (editing completed through 63,338)
ACCUMULATED STATS –
- Writing Streak Average Word Count per Day: 701
- Current Writing Streak: 7 (Best Writing Streak: 38 days)
- Writing Streak Word Count: 4,909 (Best writing Streak Word Count: 66,279)
- September: 30,839
- September Ave. Word Count: 1,028
- YTD: 205,538
- Ave. Word Count YTD: 746