Day 13 of the next few decades produced another 872 words. The book now is over 46,000 official words, and with so much to go, I’m thinking 60k minimum.
Day 14’s goal is to shoot for 4k. That will put me over last week’s writing, though still only around 11k for the week.
Looking ahead at week 3, time looks positive for writing. I’ll have time on Monday, despite the eclipse, and the rest of the week through Friday looks open. And if that’s the case, I’ll hopefully get the book to the revision stage early in the week.
And move on to other stuff.
I hate to guess, because I’ve made so many changes to this book already. Before I start my next project, I’m going to outline the Hell out of it and hopefully prove I learned something from writing this one.