I am just not finding the time to get in all the writing that I wanted to complete the book in a week. I haven’t even past the half-way point. Granted, hitting an average of 3,700 words a day is respectable, but not even close to my desired output.
It has pushed me beyond my previous speeds, however. I’ll likely get there if I can maintain frequent writing.
Anyway, I’ve got one day left, so I’ll see what I can do with it. I will likely decide to take a second week to finish it.
I have determined that a 7k day equals a really good writing day. I’ve hit that target three times this entire year. And I want to do that daily. *eye roll*
4,000 a day, right now, is looking the most realistic. I’m going to continue to try and hit that every day, and work up from there. I almost have it as an average for September.
Oh, and I didn’t pass 200,000 words yesterday. Maybe today.
- Day 31 Word Count: 5,252
- Current Works in Progress Word Count: Romance/Horror: 71,404 (editing completed through 14,709); Sci-Fi: 22,276
ACCUMULATED STATS –
- Average Word Count per Day: 2,021
- Current Writing Streak: 31 days
- Writing Streak Word Count: 62,645
- September: 22,276
- September Ave. Word Count: 3,713
- YTD: 196,975
- Ave. Word Count YTD: 791