Well, I made it through two tough days, and have a day to make some serious progress on wrapping up Died for You. I do anticipate this taking two full days of editing, despite, only having about 20k words left.
SO! I’ve got some ideas brewing for October!
- Edit Hungry Gods 3. This will be my full-length novel for October, and maybe I’ll have it completed by the end of the month. If I remember correctly, it’s 60-ish chapters, so I’ll try to edit two or three chapters a day (as a goal).
- Write three shorter books, one a week (with the exception of the last week). I know that I can hit 20k in a week, at my current level of focus. So nothing longer than 20k. I mean it this time. Then, maybe in November, I’ll see if I can bump my writing up a bit. I’ll announce my projects at the end of this month.
Okay, so that’s all I got at the moment, a two-bullet point list.
In other news, check out the newest 5-star review I just received for Soul Sister. Short and sweet.
- Days 50-51 Word Count: 222
- Day 50-51 Editing: 348
- Current Works in Progress Word Count: Died for You: 74,335 (editing completed through 61,666)
ACCUMULATED STATS –
- Writing Streak Average Word Count per Day: 718
- Current Writing Streak: 6 (Best Writing Streak: 38 days)
- Writing Streak Word Count: 4,306 (Best writing Streak Word Count: 66,279)
- September: 30,236
- September Ave. Word Count: 1,008
- YTD: 204,935
- Ave. Word Count YTD: 746