So before you judge me, I edited one chapter… thus the low word count. And I mostly trimmed words. I did write a five-page guest interview for another blog, though. I’m thinking I’m a guy of too many details. If I counted blogging words, you would be impressed.
And get ready for my new book announcement! I’m revealing it in the guest interview!!!
And I’m only 40 Word doc pages away from completion. Next week is looking really, really good for its release.
- Day 36 Word Count: 7
- Day 36 Editing: 1,465
- Current Works in Progress Word Count: Romance/Horror: 72,453 (editing completed through 46,776); Sci-Fi: 23,239
ACCUMULATED STATS –
- Writing Streak Average Word Count per Day: 1,785
- Current Writing Streak: 36 days
- Writing Streak Word Count: 66,042
- September: 25,673
- September Ave. Word Count: 2,139
- YTD: 200,372
- Ave. Word Count YTD: 770