Day 35 had a significant word count compared to the previous editing days because I rewrote two chapters. Not only did I make it through 11.5k words, I added over 2k. Of course, that means I also deleted around 2k.
I also passed the “200,000 words written for 2017” milestone. Yay me!!!
I’ve edited past the halfway mark in my next novel, so that’s also exciting.
I’m also starting to think that I need to reexamine my productivity. Maybe after this week.
I’ll be in Boise this Thursday and Friday. Friday’s update might be postponed.
- Day 35 Word Count: 2,116
- Day 35 Editing: 11,584
- Current Works in Progress Word Count: Romance/Horror: 72,439 (editing completed through 45,311); Sci-Fi: 23,239
ACCUMULATED STATS –
- Writing Streak Average Word Count per Day: 1,834
- Current Writing Streak: 35 days
- Writing Streak Word Count: 66,035
- September: 25,666
- September Ave. Word Count: 2,333
- YTD: 200,365
- Ave. Word Count YTD: 773