Well, I think I’ve got the new writing streak started again. Almost all of the data for the last six days happened yesterday.
Also, you’ll notice that the total edited word count for Died for You dropped. That’s because I started over at the beginning, adding in the new ideas. They’re not horribly significant, but they are small details that make the book that much tighter.
Indie Author Day 2017 is coming up in approximately 3 weeks. It’s my goal to have Died for You in paperback and selling at this event. That’s a difficult deadline, especially since I don’t have it out digitally yet. So today I’m going for broke, to get through this second draft. I want it done and to my proofreaders by Sunday night.
By the way, have you checked with your library to see if they are participating in Indie Author Day? There’s lots of good info that comes from this, and last year was fantastic. If you are in Southern Idaho, you should definitely participate at the Buhl Public Libary on October 14th.
- Days 41-46 Word Count: 1,050
- Day 41-46 Editing: 36,950
- Current Works in Progress Word Count: Died for You: 73,564 (editing completed through 36,251); Sci-Fi: 23,239
ACCUMULATED STATS –
- Writing Streak Average Word Count per Day: 1,030
- Current Writing Streak: 1 (Best Writing Streak: 38 days)
- Writing Streak Word Count: 1,030 (Best writing Streak Word Count: 66,279)
- September: 25,910
- September Ave. Word Count: 1,284
- YTD: 201,659
- Ave. Word Count YTD: 748