I made more progress last night, though I had been unsure I would. Today I have 9k words to make it through, so I’m not going to spend much time on the blog.
Watch for announcements after this weekend.
On Sunday, I’ll be starting my next attempt at a book a week. I’m going to think of it like Grindhouse Pulp Fiction, maybe with Grindhouse-type covers. We’ll see.
- Days 53 Word Count: 362
- Day 53 Editing: 2,123
- Current Works in Progress Word Count: Died for You: 74,475 (editing completed through 65,491)
ACCUMULATED STATS –
- Writing Streak Average Word Count per Day: 659
- Current Writing Streak: 8 (Best Writing Streak: 38 days)
- Writing Streak Word Count: 5,271 (Best writing Streak Word Count: 66,279)
- September: 31,201
- September Ave. Word Count: 1,040
- YTD: 205,900
- Ave. Word Count YTD: 745