I sat down and made a goal to get through 1 chapter of editing, and that’s what I did. I had almost 0 free time yesterday, so this is me showing up. Today, I’m going to try and move through editing quickly, but I’ll take what I can get.
Today is adventure day, so after the family awakens, we’re going to head out into the Great Idaho Wilderness-Desert.
I’ve got some new inspiration for writing, which may hold the answers to some of my sticky points. I’m considering adding some more Bohemian themes to my stories.
Also, I want to do more with Instagram. I’ve been wanting to do more with Instagram for a very long time.
- Day 34 Word Count: 44
- Day 34 Editing: 1,297
- Current Works in Progress Word Count: Romance/Horror: 71,502 (editing completed through 29,792); Sci-Fi: 23,239
ACCUMULATED STATS –
- Average Word Count per Day: 1,875
- Current Writing Streak: 34 days
- Writing Streak Word Count: 63,742
- September: 23,373
- September Ave. Word Count: 2,597
- YTD: 198,072
- Ave. Word Count YTD: 770