I had a little bit of editing time before we left on our Sunday adventures, editing through a couple of chapters. On a positive note, I am now 47% through the book. And though yesterday didn’t give me much time, today does. I intend to knock the book out today and tomorrow. 😀
Yesterday’s adventure was hanging out all day at Shoshone Falls. There wasn’t much water going over the falls like there was in Spring, so we spent most of our time walking the trails and such.
My favorite picture from yesterday.
Oh, hey! Week 5 is done! It doesn’t look as good, thanks to switching into editing mode. It’s best to get through this process as fast as possible, methinks.
STATS FOR WEEK 5 –
- Word count: 11,971 (down 4,398 over last week, because of editing)
- Average Word Count per Day: 1,710 (down 628 per day over last week)
- Day 34 Word Count: 177
- Day 34 Editing: 3,935
- Current Works in Progress Word Count: Romance/Horror: 71,673 (editing completed through 33,727); Sci-Fi: 23,239
ACCUMULATED STATS –
- Writing Streak Average Word Count per Day: 1,826
- Current Writing Streak: 34 days
- Writing Streak Word Count: 63,919
- September: 23,550
- September Ave. Word Count: 2,355
- YTD: 198,249
- Ave. Word Count YTD: 767